Bergara Rifles is proud to introduce a feature rich semi-automatic .22 LR, the Bergara BXR. This new rifle has custom quality Bergara performance without the custom price tag.
Included in this package:
• 22 Bergara BXR Carbon Black 16.5" - RRP: $1499
• Ranger 1-8x24i Illuminated Ballistic Reticle scope - RRP: $299
• Silencer - RRP: $79.99
• Ranger tactical Weaver 30mm Rings - RRP: $149
Total RRP: $2426.99
Package price: $2149! SAVE $277.99!!
This BXR .22LR has everything a serious rimfire shooter would want, yet has features attractive to younger shooters and smaller frame shooters with its removable/replaceable spacers to adjust stock length. Nate Treadaway, CEO of BPI Outdoors, which is the parent company of Bergara says, “We have had our eye on the rimfire space for several years now. Not only is it a very close alignment to our core customer base but we are already familiar with how to make an extremely accurate barrel. The BXR just happens to be the first of several models to come from Bergara and will fill a void between the featureless mass-produced models and overly priced boutique offerings.”
Featuring a a carbon fiber barrel, and a black stock with grey fleck that weighs a mere 4.7 lbs. The BXR rimfire rifle is manufactured with a Bentz chamber. The Bentz chamber was specifically created for use in semi-automatic rimfire that desire match level accuracy. Because it is a tighter chamber than the standard sporting chamber found on many entry level semi-auto rimfire rifles, it is designed to run optimally with standard velocity or match grade ammo. Shooting high velocity, stingers or inexpensive bulk ammo may result in inconsistent feeding.
Each version of the BXR has the following features: overall length of 34.5″, total length of pull adjustment just over 1″, with a barrel length of 16.5″, pre-threaded muzzle with thread protector, a 10 round rotary style magazine (10/22 compatible), and a 30 MOA picatinny rail integral with the receiver.
Features and Specifications:
• 34.5″ Overall length (includes three 3/8″ removable spacers to adjust length of pull)
• 16.5″ Barrel, muzzle threaded 1/2×28. Includes thread protector.
• Weighs a mere 4.75lbs
• Includes a 10 shot rotary magazine (10/22 magazine compatible)
• Includes integral 30 MOA Picatinny rail.
• Trigger pull is approximately 3.5 lbs.
• Integrated QD flush cup sling mounts and swivel mounts
The Ranger 1-8x24i is a premium variable-zoom scope combining high-quality optics and precision manufacturing techniques to provide superior image quality. The 1-8x variable zoom and illuminated reticle allows the shooter to acquire targets quickly and switch easily from point blank to extended ranges on the fly. The Ranger 1-8x24i Ballistic scope was designed to cater for most shooting scenarios that New Zealand shooters will encounter. Whether you're bunny busting or plinking at longer range targets, this scope has you covered!
Features and Benefits:
• Multi-purpose: The Ranger 1-8x24i can be used on multiple rifles. It can be used on 1x power as a red dot optic for short distance shooting and targets but then used on a higher magnification for longer distance shots. It gives the user the best of both worlds!
• Generous Main-tube: This scope features a 30mm in diameter main tube that gives a generous field of view which in turn, maximises clarity and light gathering ability in early morning or evening shooting.
• Illuminated Reticle: The illuminated reticle has 11 different levels of illumination which is helpful when shooting in dusk or dawn conditions.
• Ballistic Reticle: The ballistic reticle is useful for helping ensure an accurate holdover shot is conducted when the user is shooting further than the scopes zero is set for.
• Scope Covers: This scope comes with objective lens and eye piece covers for protection against rain and dirt.
• Warranty Period: This scope comes with a 10 year warranty for ease of mind.
• Construction: This scope is strong and well-built and has a one-piece main tube so that it can withstand any shooting scenario.
• Magnification: 1-8x
• Objective diameter: 30 mm
• Second focal plane ballistic reticle
• 30mm one-piece 6063 aluminium tube
• Illuminated (red), etched glass reticle (with 11 levels of illumination)
• Shock, water, and fog proof
• Fully multi-coated lenses
• Fast focus eye-piece
• Exit pupil: 51 mm
• Eye relief: 89 mm
• Parallax Free: 91 m (100 yds)
• Diopter: ± 20 dpt
• Lens coating: FMC
• Turret type: Low capped; finger adjustable
• Click value: ½ MOA
• Windage / Elevation maximum adjustment: ± 70 MOA
• Field of view angle: 3.2º - 20.7º
• Field of view at 100 m: 5.5 m - 37.8 m
• Length: 255 mm
• Weight: 480 g
• Finish: Matte black
Purchase of this item requires a firearms licence, you will need to complete a Police Order Form and take it into your local police station to have it signed off. The form can be found from the link below.
Police Order Form
Gun City is NZ's largest firearms dealers. We have been selling, importing, exporting, manufacturing, customising and repairing firearms and accessories since 1978. We have the largest range of guns, ammo and accessories available now, online in New Zealand.
Please call our shop for more information on +64 3 379-8888 in Christchurch, New Zealand.