The Tikka T3x Hunter is designed for the shooter who appreciates the warm feel of a wooden stock combined with solid performance. It combines the benefits of both the stainless and fluted barrel options into an all-weather, modern rifle.
Special feature - Stainless and factory fluted barrel: The stainless metal parts make this the perfect choice for all weather conditions and makes for easy maintenance. Fluting offers added lightness, a larger cooling surface, and sporty functional looks; a modern rifle for modern hunters
• Modular stock - The T3x has a new modular synthetic stock that has interchangeable pistol grips, making it possible to modify the angle of the grip. This allows for multiple shooting positions. The T3x synthetic stock also has an additional attachment point which allows you to change the width of the stock’s fore-end. Additional grips are sold seperately.
• Improved grip - The synthetic stock has a new asymmetrical grip pattern and shape that has been specifically designed to give a solid grip in all conditions.
• New recoil pad - A new recoil pad technology that reduces the impact of recoil on the shooter. The new robust pad allows you to fully concentrate on the accuracy of your shots.
• Stock noise reduction - Be as silent as the forest. T3x synthetic stocks now have a foam insert within the interior of the rear stock, lowering the stock-generated noise and helping you keep your target in sight.
• Redesigned ejection port - The new T3x receiver introduces a widened angular ejection port that makes it easier to feed one cartridge at a time.
• Improved rail attachment - The T3x has extra screw placements on top of the receiver so that you can robustly attach a picatinny rail – even when using larger scopes.
• Metallic bolt shroud - A metallic bolt shroud covers and shields the rear of the bolt body and the firing pin.
• Steel recoil lug - This extra-strong lug has minimal deformation, even with larger calibers. Compared to aluminium, the steel lug doesn't have strong imprinting qualities that would cause deformation when larger calibers are used.
• Calibre: .223 Rem
• Barrel Length: 569mm / 22.4"
• Overall Length: 1088mm / 42.8"
• Rate of Twist: 1:8"
• Capacity: 4 + 1
• Trigger: Single-stage adjustable
• Weight: 2.9 kg
• Stock: Walnut
• Finish: Stainless
Buyer must have a current firearms licence and complete a Police order form available from the "Mail Order Form" link below.
Mail Order Form
We are NZ's largest firearms dealers. We have been selling, importing, exporting, manufacturing, customising and repairing firearms and accessories since 1978. We have the largest range of guns, ammo and accessories online in New Zealand.
Please call our shop for more information on +64 3 379-8888 in Christchurch, New Zealand.