*** ARRIVING IN JULY *** STRICTLY LIMITED QUANTITIES: AVOID DISAPPOINTMENT - PRE-ORDER YOURS TODAY!
We have managed to secure a small quantity of .223 pump-actions with 10 round magazines. Perfect for target shooting, wallabies, goats, and pig control, these rifles comply with A-Category Firearms Licence rules.
Included in this package:
• Remington 7615 Pump-Action Rifle with 10 Round Magazine chambered in .223 Remington - RRP $2199
• .22 Calibre Ghost Modular Centrefire Silencer with ½x28 thread - RRP $349
• Ranger 1-8x24i Scope with Illuminated Ballistic Reticle - RRP $699
• Ranger 30mm 1-Piece Ringmount - RRP $199
• Weaver 93AM 1-Piece Base - RRP $39.99
• Threading and Re-Crowning of the barrel - RRP $75
RRP for this package is $3561
Our price is $2999! SAVE $562!
The Remington 7615 Pump-Action Rifle
Similar in function to the legendary Remington Model 870™ pump-action shotgun, the Model 7615 starts with a rugged, dependable twin action bar design for non-binding, smooth operation. That second or third follow-up shot is ultra-fast and with the convenience of a ten round magazine box, you won’t spend all your time at the range reloading.
The hammer-forged, carbon steel 16½" clean barrel delivers great accuracy while allowing maneuverability. All external metal parts are clad in a parkerized finished that delivers a non-reflective, corrosion and wear resistant finish for years of hard use. Completing this versatile-use carbine is a durable, matte black synthetic fore-end and Monte Carlo-style stock with rear and front magazine cap sling swivel studs. The weight distribution and slim-line, compact design of the Model 7615 result in shotgun-like balance and pointability from a centerfire rifle. The Model 7615 Special Purpose Synthetic Carbine in .223 Remington is a lot of rifle in a handy, multi-use package.
• Model: 7615 SPS Carbine
• Action: Pump-action
• Barrel Length: 16½"
• Overall Length: 36½"
• Stock Material: Synthetic
• Stock Finish: Matte Black
• Barrel Material: Carbon Steel
• Barrel Finish: Parkerized
• Weight: 7⅛ lb.
The Ranger 1-8x24i Scope with Ballistic Reticle
The Ranger 1-8x24i is a premium variable-zoom scope combining high-quality optics and precision manufacturing techniques to provide superior image quality. The 1-8x variable zoom and illuminated reticle allows the shooter to acquire targets quickly and switch easily from point blank to extended ranges on the fly.
• Second focal plane ballistic reticle
• 30mm one-piece 6063 aluminium tube
• Illuminated (red), etched glass reticle (with 11 levels of illumination)
• Shock, water, and fog proof
• Fully multi-coated lenses
• Fast focus eye-piece.
• Magnification: 1-8x
• Objective diameter: 30 mm
• Exit pupil: 51 mm
• Eye relief: 89 mm
• Parallax Free: 91 m (100 yds)
• Diopter: ± 20 dpt
• Lens coating: FMC
• Turret type: Low capped; finger adjustable
• Click value: ½ MOA
• Windage / Elevation maximum adjustment: ± 70 MOA
• Field of view angle: 3.2º - 20.7º
• Field of view at 100 m: 5.5 m - 37.8 m
• Length: 255 mm
• Weight: 480 g
• Finish: Matte black.
The Ghost Modular Rifle Silencer with ½x28 Thread
The Ghost Modular Rifle Silencer is the next generation in silencer technology. Allowing you to customise its performance to your specific shooting needs and requirements. It does this by doing away with the single tube and baffle of a traditional silencer and instead, incorporates a configurable size modular baffle design.
What does that mean exactly? It means you can customise the silencer based on the number of baffles by simply screwing and unscrewing the threaded baffle sections. The more baffles you add, the heavier but quieter the silencer will be. Fewer baffles, therefore, means a lighter silencer and louder in terms of noise suppression.
The Ghost Modular Silencer is made of high-strength, aluminium alloy to minimise weight and features an anodized, hard-coat matte black finish for the ultimate in durability. What’s more, cleaning only takes minutes. Simply unscrew to disassemble and clean. It’s that easy.
Additional baffle sections can be purchased separately. (see bottom of description for product code)
• Over-barrel centerfire silencer
• For use on .22 calibre firearms
• Customisable for weight and noise suppression
• Made from lightweight aluminium alloy
• Anodised, hard coat matt black finish
• Dimensions: 237mm (L) x 44mm (D)
• Requires 120mm of barrel clearance
• Maximum barrel diameter: 22mm
• Weight: Maximum 345g.
Buyer must have a current Firearms Licence and complete a Police order form available from the Mail Order Form link below:
Mail Order Form
Gun City is NZ's largest firearms dealer. We have been selling, importing, exporting, manufacturing, customising and repairing firearms & accessories since 1978. We have the largest range of guns, ammo & accessories available now, online in New Zealand.
Please call our shop for more information on +64 3 379-8888 in Christchurch, New Zealand.