We have managed to secure a small quantity of .223 Remington 7615 pump-action rifles with 10 round magazines. Perfect for target shooting, wallabies, goats, and pig control, these rifles comply with A-Category Firearms Licence rules.
Similar in function to the legendary Remington Model 870™ pump-action shotgun, the Model 7615 starts with a rugged, dependable twin action bar design for non-binding, smooth operation. That second or third follow-up shot is ultra-fast and with the convenience of a ten round magazine box, you won’t spend all your time at the range reloading.
The hammer-forged, carbon steel 16½" clean barrel delivers great accuracy while allowing maneuverability. All external metal parts are clad in a parkerized finished that delivers a non-reflective, corrosion and wear resistant finish for years of hard use. Completing this versatile-use carbine is a durable, matte black synthetic fore-end and Monte Carlo-style stock with rear and front magazine cap sling swivel studs. The weight distribution and slim-line, compact design of the Model 7615 result in shotgun-like balance and portability from a centerfire rifle. The Model 7615 Special Purpose Synthetic Carbine in .223 Remington is a lot of rifle in a handy, multi-use package.
Included in this package:
• Remington 7615 Pump-Action Rifle with 10 Round Magazine chambered in .223 Remington - RRP $2199
• .30 Calibre Ghost Modular Centrefire Silencer with ½x28 thread - RRP $399
• EOTech 512 Holographic Sight - RRP $999
• FAB Defense Adjustable Sliding Stock with Pistol Grip - RRP $299
• Magpul MS4 Quick Detach Sling - RRP $239
• Weaver 93AM 1-Piece Base - RRP $39.99
• Hushpower Silencer Bush - RRP $19.99
• Threading and Re-Crowning of the barrel - RRP $75.
RRP for this package is $4220
Our price is $3849! SAVE $371!
• Model: 7615 SPS Carbine
• Action: Pump-action
• Barrel Length: 16½"
• Overall Length: 36½"
• Stock Material: Synthetic
• Stock Finish: Matte Black
• Rate Of Twist: 1:9 RH
• Barrel Material: Carbon Steel
• Barrel Finish: Parkerized
• Weight: 7⅛ lb.
The EOTech 512 Holographic Sight
The Model 512 is the most popular model HWS. This tactical optic is perfect for agencies that want the best in CQB speed and versatility, without the need for night vision compatibility.
• AA Battery model (supports Lithium and Alkaline)
• 65 MOA circle with 1 MOA aiming dot reticle pattern
• Includes rugged aluminum hood assembly and knobbed, tool-less mounting bolt
• Interfaces to 1" Picatinny (MIL-STD-1913) rail.
• Optics: Transmission holography - parallax free
• Magnification: 1x
• Eye Relief: Unlimited
• Length/Width/Height: 5"x1.8"x2.25" (131x49x60 mm)
• Weight: 11.5 oz (326 grams)
• Temperature: -40 to 150 F (using AA lithiums); -20 to 140 F (all other battery choices)
• Waterproof: Submersible to 10 ft depth
• Sealing: Fogproof internal optics
• Colour/Finish: Non-reflective black with hard coat finish
• Adjustment (per click): 0.5 MOA (1/2" at 100 yds)
• Adjustment Range: +/- 40 MOA travel
• Mount: 1" Picatinny (MIL-STD-1913) rail
• Return to Zero: Repeatable to 1 MOA after re-mounting.
Heads-Up Windows Display:
• Optical Surfaces: Anti-glare coating
• Window Dimensions: 1.20" x 0.85" (30 x 23mm)
• Front Window Material: 1/8" solid glass
• Rear Window Material: Shatter resistant laminate (3/16" thick)
• Field of View (100 yds): 30 yds (28m) at a 4" eye relief
• Standard Reticle: 65MOA circle with quadrant ticks with 1 MOA aiming dot.
• Brightness Adjustment Range: 110,000:1 brightest to lowest
• No Night Vision Compatibility
• Power Source: 2x 1.5V AA batteries (supports lithium, alkaline, or rechargeable)
• Battery Life: 1,000 continuous hours (lithium) at nominal setting 12; 600 continuous with AA alkaline
• Brightness Settings: 20 settings with scrolling feature
• Auto Battery Check Indicator: Flashing reticle upon start-up
• Auto Shut-down: At 8 hrs; programmable to 4 hrs.
The Ghost Modular Rifle Silencer with ½x28 Thread
The Ghost Modular Rifle Silencer is the next generation in silencer technology. Allowing you to customise its performance to your specific shooting needs and requirements. It does this by doing away with the single tube and baffle of a traditional silencer and instead, incorporates a configurable size modular baffle design.
What does that mean exactly? It means you can customise the silencer based on the number of baffles by simply screwing and unscrewing the threaded baffle sections. The more baffles you add, the heavier but quieter the silencer will be. Fewer baffles, therefore, means a lighter silencer and louder in terms of noise suppression.
The Ghost Modular Silencer is made of high-strength, aluminium alloy to minimise weight and features an anodized, hard-coat matte black finish for the ultimate in durability. What’s more, cleaning only takes minutes. Simply unscrew to disassemble and clean. It’s that easy.
Additional baffle sections can be purchased separately. (see bottom of description for product code)
• Over-barrel centerfire silencer
• For use on .30 calibre firearms
• Customisable for weight and noise suppression
• Made from lightweight aluminium alloy
• Anodised, hard coat matt black finish
• Dimensions: 237mm (L) x 44mm (D)
• Requires 120mm of barrel clearance
• Maximum barrel diameter: 22mm
• Weight: Maximum 345g.
Buyer must have a current Firearms Licence and complete a Police order form available from the Mail Order Form link below:
Mail Order Form
Gun City is NZ's largest firearms dealer. We have been selling, importing, exporting, manufacturing, customising and repairing firearms & accessories since 1978. We have the largest range of guns, ammo & accessories available now, online in New Zealand.
Please call our shop for more information on +64 3 379-8888 in Christchurch, New Zealand.