TIKKA T3 SS LAM
|Own it today from
$ per week!
Click Here to Apply Now
Brand New Tikka T3 Stainless Laminated.
Calibres Available: 22-250, 223, 243, 25-06, 270, 270WSM, 6.5x55, 7mm, 7mm-08, 308, 300 WIN, 300 WSM, 30-06
To top it off we have fitted them with genuine Tikka rings!!
Tikka T3 Stainless Laminated based on a two locking lug T3 all-weather action. Bolt features spring-loaded plunger ejector and it can be easily stripped down for maintenance. Bolt and receiver are made of stainless steel.
The single-column detachable clip Magazine holds 4 cartridges. Single-column 5-6 shot (depending on calibre) magazine is available as accessory (not in Short Mag calibres).
The single-stage Trigger pull is adjustable from 2 to 4 lbs. Safety is two stage type and locks the trigger and the bolt handle when engaged.
The stock is Laminated wood and has a buttplate system where the length of pull is adjustable by means of spacers. Straight stock features ambidextrous palm swell.
Tikka T3 Stainless Laminated is supplied without Open Sights. Integral rails for the scope mounts are on the top of the receiver. Receiver is also tapped to receive standard (Weaver) scope mount bases. The free-floating, stainless steel Barrel is cold hammer-forged.
Features of the Tikka T3
* Most popular centrefire rifle
* Lightweight at only 2.8kg
* Made by Sako in Finland
* Adjustable trigger from 1kg to 2kg
* Hammer forged barrel
* Detachable magazine
* Very smooth bolt action
* Available in right or left hand
* Available in synthetic stock, camo synthetic, walnut or laminated stock
* Every rifle is test fired with a full magazine and guaranteed to shoot a 3 shot group of 25mm or less at 100m
* Receiver is dovetailed
* Comes with lightweight scope rings which fit the dovetail
* The receiver is drilled and tapped to take other scope base
Model: T3 Stainless Laminated
Origin: Made in Finland
Overall length: 1080mm (42 1/2")
Barrel length: 570mm (22 7/16")
Weight: 3.0 kg (6 5/8 lbs)
Cartridge capacity: 3 rounds (1 in chamber, 3 in clip magazine)
CLICK HERE to see the benefits of a Browning A7 or Xbolt over a Tikka