|Own it today from
$ per week!
Click Here to Apply Now
The VX®-II is one of our most popular lines of riflescopes, and the reasons become clear to anyone who picks one up. It’s packed full of useful features, including precise 1/4-minute click adjustments; the Multicoat 4® lens system for exceptional brightness and clarity; lockable, fast-focus eyepiece; tactile power indicator; and for the first time, the option of our Ballistics Aiming System™ reticles in select models. The VX-II is built to meet the demands of today’s serious hunters and shooters.
The VX®-II delivers the performance and features that serious hunters demand.
- The LR Duplex® reticle gives you proper holdover points for your rifle’s ballistics profile, allowing you to consistently make accurate, ethical long-range shots.
- The Adjustable Objective makes precision parallax focusing for specific distances easy.
- Marked settings so you can quickly focus parallax for 25 yards, 50 yards, 100 yards, 200 yards, 300 yards, 400 yards, or infinity.
- The Multicoat 4® lens system delivers optimal brightness, clarity, and contrast in all light conditions.
- ¼-minute click adjustments for windage and elevation.
- A lockable, fast-focus eyepiece securely locks your eyepiece once you’ve set your reticle focus.
- The tactile power indicator makes it easy to tell your scope’s magnification with just a touch, without ever taking your eye from the eyepiece.
- Matte black and silver finishes available.
- Also available with the Fine Duplex or Leupold Dot reticle.
- A durable Leupold Scope Cover is included to protect your valuable VX-II riflescope during transport or when not in use.
- Rugged and absolutely waterproof in all conditions.
- Covered by the Leupold Full Lifetime Guarantee.
Length 12.4 in
Tube Length 5.3 in
Eyepiece Length 3.1 in
Objective Length 4.0 in
Objective Diameter 2.1 in
Eyepiece Diameter 1.6 in
Tube Diameter 1.0 in
Actual Magnification 11.2 (4.3)
FOV @ 100 yds (ft) 11.0 (22.8)
FOV @ 100 m (m) 3.7 (7.6)
Eye Relief (in) 3.7 (4.7)
Eye Relief (mm) 94 (119)
Obj. Clear Aperture 1.6 in / 41 mm
Weight 14.0 oz / 397 g
Elevation Adj. Range (MOA) 55
Windage Adj. Range (MOA) 55